Young Living January Promotions – Lavender UpdatePosted: December 28, 2011
Receive Grapefruit and Ocotea with a 175 PV Order
Grapefruit essential oil has a fresh, citrus aroma that is energizing and uplifting. This oil is often used to improve the flavor of food and water and is a popular oil to use in
conjunction with weight-management programs. Known for unhealthy fat dissolving properties, relieving water retention and cellulite. Excellent gentle detoxifier for the liver,
kidneys, lymphatic and vascular systems. High in limonene, research shows tremendous anticancer/tumor abilities.
essential oil is related to the cinnamon species but has a slightly different aroma and taste. To add ocotea to your diet and exercise program, place 1-3 drops on your tongue and swallow or inhale directly. Studies have shown positive results from this usage in managing hunger and controlling blood sugar spikes.*
* Ocotea is very good for lowering blood glucose levels.
* The local natives use it for diarrhea and as an anesthetic….by drinking a tea infusion.
* Balances body levels of irritation.
* It also regulates liver and balances metabolism.
* Works like the anti-inflammatory drugs without the side effects
* ALSO GOOD FOR CANDIDA AND PARASITES
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
* Offer is valid from 12 midnight MT January 1, 2012, to 11:59 p.m. MT January 31, 2012.
* Limit of one free 15-ml bottle of grapefruit and one free 5-ml bottle of ocotea per order.
* Offer is valid on orders of 175 PV or more. Limit of five qualifying orders per month.
* PV minimum must be reached in a single order. Partial orders placed throughout the qualifying month cannot be combined in order to receive the promotional product(s).
* Offer is available to Young Living distributors and retail customers.
* Offer is valid on phone, Essential Rewards, and web orders only. * Offer does not apply to Essential Rewards point redemption orders. * PV is not earned for free product.
* Distributor is responsible for shipping costs associated with free product.
* Offer is valid in the U.S. and all NFR markets, except where restrictions prevent promotional product(s) from entering your country.
Get 10% off MultiGreens™ from January 1–31!
MultiGreens is a high-quality nutritional supplement made with spirulina, alfalfa sprouts, barley grass, bee pollen, eleuthero, Pacific kelp, and therapeutic-grade essential oils. Take 3 capsules twice daily to boost vitality and relieve stress.
High protein, high energy chlorophyll formula helps the body maintain a high energy level. May aid in cleansing the blood ad supporting the immune system. Barley grass and spirulina have been reported to help balance blood sugar levels, alleviating that tired, run down feeling. Because it is high in chlorophyll, it may help support the thyroid, the digestive system, and strengthen and stimulate muscle development. *
****** If Lavender Oil is one your favorites, take special note: *******
“2011 marks the 4th consecutive year in which the lavender crop has been devastated.
Lavender from France has been afflicted with a disease in which there is currently not a known cure, and ongoing severe drought.
With no carryover from previous years and the failure of crops from other origins, Lavender Oil demand outstrips supply 4 to 1.”
It is highly probable that Young Living Lavender Oil will be significantly increasing in price this Sunday, January 1.
And, this price increase could also affect the oil blends and products containing Lavender.
Please do not contact Young Living, Customer Care Representatives do not know which products are having price adjustments or any new pricing
You may choose to order additional Young Living Lavender items this week before the prices increase.
This is affecting Lavender Oil worldwide, in all markets with all companies.
Many companies are choosing to replace pure, true Lavender Oil, with cheaper Lavadin, or Spike Lavender (hybrids).
Neither will give you the same results, and in some cases could potentially cause tissue irritation.
To order any of Young Living Lavender or Lavender based products, or other items visit: www.youngliving.com